AOL is an online service provider based in the USA. It used to stand for America Online, until 2006. AOL started as an obscure outfit that used to provide online video game services and is now owned by Verizon Communications. At one point in time, during the turn of the twentieth century, AOL used to be the most popular web portal, with a massive user base that ran in several million.
AOL was not only an Internet service provider, but it also had other services like email, browser, news, and entertainment portal, videos, instant messaging and of course, its original service of providing online gaming. However, as other players started joining the game, the popularity of AOL waned steadily, until it was acquired by Verizon in 2015 and remodelled as a digital media platform.
The AOL Mail UK | Aol.co.uk
AOL UK is the English arm of the online service portal of AOL. Just like the American portal provides news and current affairs, videos, games, entertainment and the like related to the USA, AOL UK provides similar services related to the UK. In the same vein, AOL Mail UK is the email service provider under AOL UK.
There is both a free and a paid version of AOL Mail UK. The paid version allows the user to create up to seven usernames under the same account, while in the free version, you are only allowed to have multiple mail accounts.
How To Sign Up To AOL Mail UK
Signing up for AOL Mail UK is quite easy. The steps below tell you what to do.
- In your web browser, navigate to the AOL UK page with the address www.aol.co.uk.
- Click on the Login/Join link either from the menu on the left of the page or at the top-right of the page.
- A login page will appear. Click on Create an account at the bottom right of the page.
- This will lead you to a page with the Signup form. Here you will have to fill in your personal details, including name, Gmail Posta email address, password, mobile number, birth date and, if you choose to add, gender.
- Once done, click on Continue. This will take you to a page where AOL will ask to send a verification code to the phone number you provided. Click on Text me a verification code.
- Enter the five-digit code that you receive and press Enter.
Your AOL mail account will be created. Once you click on Continue, you will be asked to mention your country and then accept the Terms and Conditions provided.
How To Login To AOL Mail UK | www.Aol.co.uk
To log in to your existing Hotmail account, just take the following steps.
- Go to the www.aol.co.uk page.
- Click on Login/Join.
- Enter your timmail email address in the text box on the right side of the page and click on Next.
- Now enter your password in the text box on the right and again click on Next.
This will again bring up the page to verify your country and take your assent to the given conditions. Once you follow the necessary steps, you will be logged into your account.